other benefits of quitting
More than just your health to gain
You’ll save a lot of money.
- Cigarettes are expensive. Use this savings calculator to find out how much money you’ll save in a month/year/10 years. You’ll be surprised at how quickly the amount adds up!
- You’ll save money by not buying lighters or replacing clothes that get burn holes.
- You’ll save on the cleaning costs of clothes, carpets, and furniture.
- You’ll save on life, home or automobile insurance premiums. The value of your home or car may even increase.
You’ll feel better and enjoy life more.
- You’ll feel more rested, relaxed, and energetic.
- Food will taste better because your sense of taste and smell will improve.
- You’ll feel more capable and in control of your life.
- You won’t have to endure looks of disapproval or feelings of guilt.
- You’ll feel proud of your ability to overcome something so challenging.
You’ll look better.
- You’ll feel and look younger. Smoking causes wrinkles and the appearance of premature aging.
- No more yellow teeth or fingers.
- Your breath and clothes won’t smell of smoke.
Your relationships will benefit.
- You’ll be setting a great example for children and other smokers.
- You won’t be exposing family members to second hand smoke.
- No more nagging from people asking when you’re going to quit.
- You’ll no longer be limited to places that allow smoking.
- You won’t have to leave your friends or family to go outside to smoke.
Want to start saving money and reaping the benefits of a smoke-free life? Call 1-800-363-5864